Children need encouragement and motivation to do tasks that can be difficult for them to undertake when they have speech impairments needing correcting. Being clever in how you orchestrate a system that enable maximal involvement, attention and long term commitment to the therapy program, will greatly increase you and your child achieving your goals. We can help you get there with the Phonic All Star Rewards Pack.
Reward your child in your speech therapy sessions with your own Phonic All Star Rewards equipment. The Pack includes:
- Phonic All Star full coloured sticker- Series 1 Puppets: M, P, B, T, V, S, Z, H, W, Y.
- Phonic All Star Tokens-Level 1- The Points schedule are used to teach the theory for your child about how speech sounds are made
- Phonic All Star Tokens-Level 2-Spelling Variations (triangles) which are used to develop phonological awareness and literacy skills
- Training Video from Katrine that teaches you how to use the teaching system in your home therapy with your child
- Phonic All Star Certificates that can be personalised to your child
The Phonic All Star Rewards Tokens have been purposefully designed to integrate with your Phonic All Star Wall Chart to teach your child about their 46 speech sounds while they earn their rewards in your home sessions.
Simply give your child a brightly coloured Phonic All Star sticker for doing well with your home therapy tasks.
These can be used in combination with learning their speech sounds using the Teach Me Speech Sounds Workbook.